Ads Top

"I have 60 raid passes, and my best friend needs some. She has 50 TMs and I need some. We need a way to trade items with friends."


#PokemonGO: I also have about 130 evolution items that I would love to trade in for sinnoh stones, but that's a different matter. Although, It would be cool to be able to trade them with friends for other items. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2WDE5RH
"I have 60 raid passes, and my best friend needs some. She has 50 TMs and I need some. We need a way to trade items with friends." "I have 60 raid passes, and my best friend needs some. She has 50 TMs and I need some. We need a way to trade items with friends." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.