Ads Top

"I wish they would let us get new research tasks even if our bag is full."


#PokemonGO: Title says it all. I’m at capacity for my item storage and ONE research task away from another Breakthrough. It’s really frustrating to me that I may have to chuck a few items (or fork over cash to expand item storage) just so I can spin a PokéStop and get more research tasks. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2UFiabd
"I wish they would let us get new research tasks even if our bag is full." "I wish they would let us get new research tasks even if our bag is full." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.