Ads Top

"My very personal opinion about today's event."


#PokemonGO: So I've been married to my husband for just over 2 years and I came into the marriage with 2 kids from previous relationships. Now their dads haven't been a part of their lives but they're old enough to know that my husband is not their real father. Now he came into this knowing all that came with me and has been amazing. He treats the kids just like they're his own but unfortunately my kids have taken a different approach. They like to pull the "you're not my dad" card but he rolls with it. So obviously there are alot of ups and downs but today was different. We started out slow at home in our little town before moving to the college town about a half an hour away and it was fun. We walked around campus and downtown and it was a pretty decent time. Then it started.. my husband and daughter were getting shiny castforms left and right so they started one upping each other, all in good fun of course. They were going back and forth while me and my son struggled to keep up while laughing so hard we could hardly breathe. It was the best day my family has had in a very long time and very much needed. So no matter how many shinies were caught this day brought all of us closer together and it was amazing. This might sound stupid to people who don't play but when you go out together as a family it can work miracles so thank you to everyone at Niantic who made all of this possible. You'll never know what it has meant to me. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2FMs5Hl
"My very personal opinion about today's event." "My very personal opinion about today's event." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.