Ads Top

"A weird glitch"


#PokemonGO: So I was recently playing and saw a Wurmple on the ground and decided to catch it. After I caught it however, it said “You caught a Taillow”. Then, it gave me Taillow candies and turned into a Taillow. Once I left, the Wurmple was there again so I recaught it and it stayed a Wurmple. But, the wierd thing is that I got the daily catch bonus each time. I went from 4 to 6 today. Was wondering if anyone else got a glitch like this or if my game just went wierd for a minute. However, I did notice that the circle changed colours from orange to yellow after I failed my first throw. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2PAbOZq
"A weird glitch" "A weird glitch" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.