Ads Top

"Almost all the evee"


#PokemonGO: This is my biggest piece so far. I was lucky enough to make this for a valentines day gift that went out of state. I love all the colors together but I will always regret not being able to fit in the other eveelutions I missed. They weren't in the original design and I didnt trust myself enough to free hand in more eveelutions. Thanks for looking!Dark side of the Nyoom! via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2PdxTN5
"Almost all the evee" "Almost all the evee" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.