Ads Top

"Are me and my friend safe?, the 3rd person in our group who recieved invite and payed got this.Yet it still says accepted for me n #2 in app tho.flights and hotel where allready paid for, I like to travel and dont mind just playing in Chicago. but this will really hurt me as a legit player."


#PokemonGO: http://bit.ly/2WbGsuC via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2DCgPM3
"Are me and my friend safe?, the 3rd person in our group who recieved invite and payed got this.Yet it still says accepted for me n #2 in app tho.flights and hotel where allready paid for, I like to travel and dont mind just playing in Chicago. but this will really hurt me as a legit player." "Are me and my friend safe?, the 3rd person in our group who recieved invite and payed got this.Yet it still says accepted for me n #2 in app tho.flights and hotel where allready paid for, I like to travel and dont mind just playing in Chicago. but this will really hurt me as a legit player." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.