Ads Top

"Can we expand Community Days to all weekend?"


#PokemonGO: I wish they'd just do Saturday and Sunday or else expand the time frame to all day or 6hrs.Some weekends just dont work one of the days and if I had two days it'd be a lot easier.Eevee was great having two days because of all the evolutions, even though I missed both days lol. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2PczpPj
"Can we expand Community Days to all weekend?" "Can we expand Community Days to all weekend?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.