Ads Top

"Community day - is it that important to be near a pokestop?"


#PokemonGO: I’m fairly new to PoGo, and I want to take part in my first ever Community Day to try and get a shiny Torchic or two. However, I have a few issues. It’s on a Sunday, which is a day I go to visit my Dad, and it’s between 3-6pm so I’ll lose a good 15-20 minutes of time in the car on the way back home from Dad’s. Also, there are absolutely no pokestops near either his house or my home, and I have no opportunities to go out and about, so I have to sit around indoors with PoGo on.How important is it to have a PokeStop + a Lure Module? Will I still find a decent amount of Torchic just sitting indoors where no PokeStops can be found, or should I try and attempt to walk to the nearest one in my village once I’m home for the last hour of the event? Also, do incenses last 3 hours too or just Lure Modules, and if it’s just Lure Modules, is it worth grinding levels to try and get an incense or two from levelling my account up? Sorry for so many questions, this is my first time doing community day and there’s really no decent way for me to do it because I don’t want to back out of seeing Dad for a video game. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2Wc0Ifk
"Community day - is it that important to be near a pokestop?" "Community day - is it that important to be near a pokestop?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.