Ads Top

"[Discussion] I got invited to my first ever Ex Raid. How should I prepare, if it is even worth it?"


#PokemonGO: I really want to go to the raid, and I know I can, but it'll take some time to get there. Are Ex Raids still things people go to often enough? Or should I assume nobody comes? The Ex Raid is in Belgium in 'Jette' for anyone who knows where that is. I really don't want to be there alone.Also, how should I prepare Pkmn wise? Take my best, or get a more tactical team? I could use all help.Thanking in advance Wie-Zard via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2W7hV9N
"[Discussion] I got invited to my first ever Ex Raid. How should I prepare, if it is even worth it?" "[Discussion] I got invited to my first ever Ex Raid. How should I prepare, if it is even worth it?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.