"Go Fest ticket details"

#PokemonGO: http://bit.ly/2GjfZ7k this been posted before? If so, feel free to downvote into oblivion)I was looking for more details on Go Fest tickets and came across this in Niantic's support section. Key points:-You can apply for a ticket using the in-game events feature.-All tickets are in-game and linked to your account.-If you get randomly selected, you have 48 hours to select a day and buy tickets for you and friends.-You must be Great Friends to buy a ticket for a friend's account.-Random selections will be continued until all tickets are sold.Now, if the in-game feature works as intended (...), this sounds like a very solid way of handling tickets and I'm rather impressed. First off, random selection gets rid of the fear of not being quick enough when it goes live. But more importantly, the fact that we only have 48 hours to add a great friend should drastically reduce scalping. All in all, I really like what I'm reading and I look forward to seeing it go live. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2GekXCt
"Go Fest ticket details"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
02:51
Rating:


No comments