"Humanitarians of Reddit: is it more humane to knock someone out of a gym right before or right after midnight?"

#PokemonGO: I often get frustrated when I've maxed out my 50 coins for the day and then someone kicks me out of a gym at 11:50 pm. Like, why wouldn't they just wait 10 more minutes and let me earn 50 new coins instead of hunting for a new gym to occupy next day.However I can also see the reasoning on how if I hadn't collected coins that day, it's better to get kicked out before midnight. And the person doing the knocking out wouldn't know which camp I'm in.So the question to all the humanitarian trainers out there: do you consider these factors when taking over a gym around midnight? Which way do you lean? via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2U6fmTu
"Humanitarians of Reddit: is it more humane to knock someone out of a gym right before or right after midnight?"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
00:46
Rating:


No comments