Ads Top

"I just started playing last fall and was curious how many special research sets there have been"


#PokemonGO: I got the mew, celebi, spiritomb and meltan research opportunities. Have there been any others? Last time I posted this automod removed it for not having enough characters, so now I am just rambling to make sure it has enough characters. Kind of like psyduck. Just always making noise, quacking on as it were. Quack quack quack. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2FYGZcb
"I just started playing last fall and was curious how many special research sets there have been" "I just started playing last fall and was curious how many special research sets there have been" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.