Ads Top

"I was thrilled to finally catch Nincada last night. Didn't expect to do this in the process..."


#PokemonGO: Over the past few months, my partner and I have started the tradition of staying up until midnight on Friday to trigger our 7 day research/catch rewards together. It's super fun to roll the dice at the same time and see which legendary Pokemon appear (and make fun of whoever gets another Suicune).Last night I was particularly thrilled to be turning in my first Nincada research task...but it was late, I was groggy, and I tossed the first ball without much thought. Imagine my surprise when I realized I had achieved a perfect throw without even trying! Check it out!​ via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2IiI80X
"I was thrilled to finally catch Nincada last night. Didn't expect to do this in the process..." "I was thrilled to finally catch Nincada last night. Didn't expect to do this in the process..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:42 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.