Ads Top

"Issue with loading up."


#PokemonGO: Allo boys n' girls, so I've moved for holiday in my uncle's house which is located at a village in Greece ( Vrouviana ). Issue is, that whenever I open up the game the map and my character loads up fine, now Pokemon, Pokestops or Gyms on the other hand, nah. I've cleared the cache and uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice now and the results were the same, nothing changed. Any ideas why? ( Sorry for my horrible english skills ) Have a good day everyone.http://bit.ly/2XQZnLw via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2DChb5v
"Issue with loading up." "Issue with loading up." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.