Ads Top

"It is possible to tap through the Pokémon menu and activate options to evolve, power up, and add second charge moves."


#PokemonGO: Twice in the last week I have tried to transfer a trash Pokémon only to add an expensive second charge move. The first time I chalked it up to an expensive lesson learned, but the second time I knew for sure I was in the menu screen where I shouldn’t have been able to access the option to add anything using stardust or candy. I know there have been posts on this topic in the past, and I am aware that the final responsibility lies with me when I autoclicked through the confirmation pop-up, but I want to focus attention on this particular bug, as I am sure I am not the only trainer to trigger it. P. S. Please be kind, it’s my first post and I am still learning.I was able to easily recreate this error. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2XDEMdG
"It is possible to tap through the Pokémon menu and activate options to evolve, power up, and add second charge moves." "It is possible to tap through the Pokémon menu and activate options to evolve, power up, and add second charge moves." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:28 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.