Ads Top

"Lets start a movement to make Incense better."


#PokemonGO: Look, I understand that the point of Pokemon Go us to be active, outside, exploring, and I do that almost every day! When I'm home at night though, there aren't many Pokemon spawns near my house, so I use incense quite a bit. (Trying to keep that XP going up!) This past event, the Bug event, was awesome because it gave a huge buff to incense. Even though, because of the event, 90% of the pokemon spawns we're bug type, it still made my incense feel more worth the money spent on them. Now that the event is over, they don't feel very useful at all. Can we get some changes? Maybe make them spawn more Pokemon, even if you're not moving around, or raise the time they're active up to an hour, like it was during the event. PLEASE NIANTIC! 🙏 via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2uVSnjU
"Lets start a movement to make Incense better." "Lets start a movement to make Incense better." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.