Ads Top

"Make sure you ask anyone running for public office who their favorite pokemon is!"


Context: I am running for a Board of Trustee Position for the Local School District here:Anyway, during the campaign trail, a kid like 8-9 apparently notices I have a Pokémon Purse.His mom comes up to me asks me some normal policy questions. The kid asks his Mom if he can ask a question. She's like sure! He then asks me what is my favorite Pokémon Sword and Sheild Starter.Before the Mom could say anything I said "Scorbunny, but I hope it's not fire/fighting". The Kid then asks what my favorite Pokémon was. I told him Mew but I also like Giratina since it does have Tina in its name. Never seen a happier kid in my life.Best Moment ever so far while campaigning. via /r/pokemon http://bit.ly/2Vq4IbW
"Make sure you ask anyone running for public office who their favorite pokemon is!" "Make sure you ask anyone running for public office who their favorite pokemon is!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.