Ads Top

"PoGo made us friends in Puerto Rico!"


#PokemonGO: My husband and I are visiting Puerto Rico and neither of us knows much Spanish (but enough to get by I suppose) and we’re also not great people-people so we figured it wouldn’t be easy to meet people.Anyway, we were hanging out on a beach in San Juan and noticed another couple near us clearly trying to throw a curve ball so we approached them and it turned into an awesome night of talking Pokémon, rums and beers, Puerto Rican statehood status, the island’s culture and so much more.Just another story of Pokémon bringing people together that I thought I’d share :) via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2Z0hUXd
"PoGo made us friends in Puerto Rico!" "PoGo made us friends in Puerto Rico!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:38 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.