Ads Top

"Pokemon Go and the case of a crazy spoofer"


#PokemonGO: Do you ever read those crazy stories on here about someone being stalked or cops coming and think "That could never happen to me?" Well, I used to be one of those people who didn't believe until this past week.​Halfway through the week, someone posted in our local FB group a 'brag' of all the shinies he had caught recently. When a friend of mine saw this, he called him out on it. This guy also caught 17 shiny Clamperl on the event day all while sitting in a football arena watching a game, so we know he spoofs. My friend said "why don't you post the locations you caught those at"? This set him off and he was spouting things off like "I have a PhD and can spend money to play and miss work". He then stated "We just hide behind our screens and would never call him a cheater to his face", to which I responded "I would call him a cheater to his face".​This is when it got super crazy. He started to stalk my FB page and found out where I worked and told me, "I know where you work, I will be seeing you soon. You will regret your words" I brushed it off as whatever and moved on with my life. He did not.​The next morning I get a series of texts from him, using a texting app to not be traced. He was saying he was patient and would come at a time I wasn't expecting it. He also did a fastpersonsearch lookup and found out my home address and phone number.​TL;DR - People be crazy. Be careful. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2GhquIo
"Pokemon Go and the case of a crazy spoofer" "Pokemon Go and the case of a crazy spoofer" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.