Ads Top

"PokemonGo saved my health and helped me cope with being homeless"


#PokemonGO: So until recently i was sedentary, and barely walked a mile a week. I now walk 30 km per week. I’m a 19yo recovering from homelessness and it has been incredible to be able to use Pokémon go to get out again. My health has massively improved! I am really surprised that some people undervalue a good game like this, as it is life saving. It has helped me through serious depression. I hope that it can be continually improved, and that others might also find health from this game. I know that this might not be a super interesting story, but I figured that others might find it encouraging. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2vpjEvy
"PokemonGo saved my health and helped me cope with being homeless" "PokemonGo saved my health and helped me cope with being homeless" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:39 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.