Ads Top

"Small town raids seem unfair"


#PokemonGO: This isn't the normal rant that small towns have no raids. My town has 3 gyms and for the past month I have not seen any raids under 4 stars and they seem to happen all the time. I only know like 2-3 other people who play this game in my town but even then we can't take out a 5 star maybe a 4 star. I just wish more 3 and under would spawn so I can solo them or duo them. Any other small town players out there that seem to have the same issue. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2UMVxAZ
"Small town raids seem unfair" "Small town raids seem unfair" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.