Ads Top

"So which Pokemon do you dislike the most?"


#PokemonGO: I was embarrassed to admit to some friends the other day that I just can't seem to bring myself to like Pikachu - I know I should but there's something I can't explain about it. Maybe it's the orange circle and catch pattern. Originally it was my daughter imitating the sound. Dunno. A friend of mine detests wurmple. He just hates the graphics.What's you least liked Pokemon and why?(No downvoting posts pls - just a fun informal survey) via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2VqavhO
"So which Pokemon do you dislike the most?" "So which Pokemon do you dislike the most?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:27 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.