Ads Top

"[Story] I am a rural Player who used all his free time to search for a Shiny Buneary ..."


#PokemonGO: I am a rural Pokemon Go Player who lives in a Small Town in Germany. We do not have many Pokestops, Arenas or Places where Pokemon Spawn. Most of us are driving to other Town or Cities to catch Pokemon there. But since i have no driving licence and the others have never space in their Cars, i mostly play alone in the Town.​As Niantic announced the Eggstravaganza Event, i was very hyped! Buneary i my Favorite Pokemon of all time, since i really love Bunnys. A Female Shiny Buneary was everything i needed in my Life as Pokemon Go Trainer. But i have to work, so i needed to use all my free time before and after the work to search for a shiny Bunny.​Today, on the last day of the Event, my Fitbit says i walked over 80 kilometers, since the Event started. For a rural Player, this is a lot. With this, i could have walked to the next big City. I don't know how much i must have walked around the Town to reach this. Now, the last Minutes before the Event is ending, i have cought over 600 Bunearys and made over 2500 Buneary Candies. No one in my Town or even the Towns and Citys around us has archieved such a thing in this little time. An Insane Amount for a Pokemon Go Player. But i love Buneary really much and caught nearly everyone i saw.But here comes the sad part: 600 Bunearys, wild and many from Quests and no one, not even one was a Shiny Buneary. I can't count how many hours i searched and walked around. But 600+ encounter without a Shiny is really sad. But here it comes much sadder. Everyone else in my Town caught a Shiny Buneary. And they did not had much effort. They sat at home on the Couch or were driving around and they all cought one here in the Town. And me, the biggest Buneary Lover Around, the one who walked his ass off and spend all his free time, cought not even One. I need to mention, that everyone else does not even have 100 Buneary Encounter but got a Shiny.Now i am very frustrated, my heart is broken and i lost my motivation. Why is the RNG such a bad guy to me? All i got was a Shiny Cleffa, which hatched yesterday from one of the many eggs i got. But i don't need and want it. I would even give if back to Niantic, in exchange for a Female Shiny Buneary.​If anyone has an great Idea, how i can get my pink fluffy bunny, let me know it.Walked KilometersBuneary CandiesBuneary Encounter via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2GBCBRY
"[Story] I am a rural Player who used all his free time to search for a Shiny Buneary ..." "[Story] I am a rural Player who used all his free time to search for a Shiny Buneary ..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.