Ads Top

"The Mew quest line has made me reluctant to ever evolve a Pokémon that requires 400 candies."


#PokemonGO: Just what the title says. I can't evolve because I am always wondering, "What if the next mythical Pokémon needs me to evolve a Swablu?" via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2Zz59mF
"The Mew quest line has made me reluctant to ever evolve a Pokémon that requires 400 candies." "The Mew quest line has made me reluctant to ever evolve a Pokémon that requires 400 candies." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.