Ads Top

"To the person who gave me an event Marshadow in a wonder trade, thank you for making the worst day of my life a little better."


My grandmother, who was a second mother to me, had a stroke on Tuesday and we didn't know how bad it was until Wednesday. I went up to the hospital Wednesday night to say my last goodbyes as we took her off life support. I got home that night mentally and emotionally exhausted so I decided to play some Ultra Sun to get my mind off everything. I decided to wonder trade all my breedject Axews and Dratinis. And after getting about 6 Magikarps and 5 Yungoos, someone out there gave me an event Marshadow. I don't know if it's legit or not but everything checks out. So thank you stranger for making the hardest couple days a touch better. via /r/pokemon http://bit.ly/2UBqHj0
"To the person who gave me an event Marshadow in a wonder trade, thank you for making the worst day of my life a little better." "To the person who gave me an event Marshadow in a wonder trade, thank you for making the worst day of my life a little better." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:35 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.