Ads Top

"What is Armored Mewtwo is nothing more than a costume?"


#PokemonGO: I know many of us, including myself, is thinking that AM (armored mewtwo) might be a new form but I just wanted to add my own little two cents. This thought came on when I was perusing through my inventory and saw my all of my hat pikachu. Then it made me wonder what if AM was nothing more than a costume that offered nothing worthwhile to mewtwo's stats and such? I'd be really disappointed. It'd still look cool though. But not as cool as a real change to how incredible it already is. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2D26UiL
"What is Armored Mewtwo is nothing more than a costume?" "What is Armored Mewtwo is nothing more than a costume?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:21 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.