Ads Top

"You should be allowed to trade at long distances with Lucky Friends"


#PokemonGO: I imagine that I'm stating the obvious, but maybe with enough noise we get Niantic to relax the rules (hahaha). I just got my first lucky friend and she is ~10.000 km from where I am.​EDIT: I'm generally against long distance trades, as I think those can be abused, but not being able to trade with lucky friend because they live far away feels bad. (And yeah, this is the game of "feels bad", I know) via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2Vuyb4q
"You should be allowed to trade at long distances with Lucky Friends" "You should be allowed to trade at long distances with Lucky Friends" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.