Ads Top

"Adventure Sync not working right? I Found out why from Niantic"


#PokemonGO: I've been seeing this complaint/issue a lot recently and I've even commented on a few threads but I haven't found a specific thread explaining the cause, so I thought I'd share with everyone. TL;DR at the bottomThere's your usual culprits: Adventure sync not being turned on, turning off battery saver in game and in your device settings, stuff like that (if you want a proper list let me know and I'll add it) but after speaking with Niantic, I got an answer.Apparently they are aware if a bug or issue in the game where it's not properly counting the distance traveled/steps taken. For some people it's not counting any steps, fir others they're not getting full credit on all steps taken. (Try walking 4.7- 5kms and only getting credit for 0.8).They did say that they are working on a fix but there's no ETA for the fix. Also we're not getting compensated for missing steps because they "treat all trainers equally" and won't compensate steps in order to keep things fair (I can hear you all rolling your eyes and protesting that statement). They didn't elaborate past that.TL;DR it's a bug they're aware of and they're working on a fix, but don't hold your breath on it coming anytime soon. We're going to have to deal with it for now. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2Jbrr91
"Adventure Sync not working right? I Found out why from Niantic" "Adventure Sync not working right? I Found out why from Niantic" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.