Ads Top

"Here is one of my favorite AR shots that I’ve taken so far. What do you guys think?"


#PokemonGO: http://bit.ly/2Qr99l3 always used Pokémon Go's AR feature for pictures here and there, but around last month, I started to become serious about it. This is one of my favorite shots l've taken so far, so l thought l'd share it. I took this shot the other day and edited it. I hope you like it! via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2Wsv8NR
"Here is one of my favorite AR shots that I’ve taken so far. What do you guys think?" "Here is one of my favorite AR shots that I’ve taken so far. What do you guys think?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:51 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.