Ads Top

"I met an amazing pokefan"


I was on the train listening to the Sinnoh route 209 theme (which is awesome by the way it’s very chill and happy music), and I noticed a girl staring at me oddly. When I looked back at her, she immediately turned her head away.Suspicious, but I forgot about it after a while. People are like that on the train.Then maybe 3 minutes later, just when the music finishes, the girl comes up to me and asks “do you play Pokemon?”I answer yes, and ask her how she knows. Blushing, she replies, “I saw you tapping you fingers like you were playing the flute for Sinnoh music.”I’m astounded. I do that subconsciously, tapping notes on an imaginary flute while listening to music, but I never expected anyone to be able to tell what music I’m listening to based on my finger taps.Literally just as this interaction finishes, the girl gets to her stop. She waves back at me when getting off.This whole experience left me amazed. That is one amazing pokefan.Edit: Couldn’t find her again. Got lost in the crowd. However, as much as I would like to marry her, I’m female. I mean, that wouldn’t stop me, but still. via /r/pokemon http://bit.ly/2WBcqR6
"I met an amazing pokefan" "I met an amazing pokefan" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:22 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.