Ads Top

"I'm utterly disappointed with the Detective Pikachu event"


#PokemonGO: The Detective Pikachu event is such a lost opportunity. It could have been something extremely fun and interesting, but ends up feeling like a mish-mash of rehashed ideas and lack of innovation.I was picturing myself running around doing an epic Special Research, bringing me to new places, taking pictures of clues and being a detective. Searching for a shiny Aipom does not make me feel like a detective, it is absolutely no different to the last 5+ events we have had. I am thoroughly disappointed in Niantic.Here are some ideas for how it could have been an epic Special Research:Make us visit new Pokéstops (investigate new places)Make us snap photos of suspects (search for clues/interrogate them)Hunt down specific Pokémon. Similar to the research tasks we got, but more of themSend gifts to other trainers (share clues between each other)Give everyone a Shiny Aipom / Shiny Detective Pikachu for completing itThey didn't have to make it a seven-step Special Research, I just wish they made me feel like a detective. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2WxNBFH
"I'm utterly disappointed with the Detective Pikachu event" "I'm utterly disappointed with the Detective Pikachu event" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:38 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.