Ads Top

"Is it just me, or is the Fisherman medal one of the hardest medal to reach gold?"


#PokemonGO: Just had to ask around if anyone else thought the same or how long did it took for those who have achieved their gold for that medal.For context, I have been playing since Aug 2016 and I have caught at least 1.2k Magikarps but only 156 of them fit the XL criteria so far. Even I’m already closer to achieving the Youngster gold medal (just 1 more XS Rattata to be exact).Pic for reference via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2JHWfP6
"Is it just me, or is the Fisherman medal one of the hardest medal to reach gold?" "Is it just me, or is the Fisherman medal one of the hardest medal to reach gold?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:18 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.