Ads Top

"The moment I knew I was in a theater full of Pokemon fans."


At the beginning when Tim's friend is trying to get him to catch Cuebone. When he pulls out the pokeball, presses the button and activates it, the whole theater gasped with excitement.A lot of music got great reactions, and Pikachu sadly singing the old theme song.And there were cheers when the words Kanto region were saidI liked the movie a lot. I dare say I loved it, even though some of the plot doesnt hold up if you really try to break it down.And I released that chick was Ditto just before she took her glasses off for the reveal of her eyes. Godamn that game me chills.I really hope this movie makes a ton of money so we get some kind of second movie, even if it doesn't follow Tim, I wanna see more of this pokemon world. via /r/pokemon http://bit.ly/2JwIody
"The moment I knew I was in a theater full of Pokemon fans." "The moment I knew I was in a theater full of Pokemon fans." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.