Ads Top

"Games havent gotten easier because of age..."


Something I thought I'd mention. I recently decided to replay black version because it's been super nostalgic and BW/B2W2 are some of my favorite games.The level of difficulty is INSANE. I'm managing my team and finding fights challenging before getting to my first gym.And then the first real fight with Bianca after your initial starter battle... this is your first fight of the game and she already has a potion. Not to mention I have forgotten you used to not be healed before surprise rival battles.I miss how challenging the games once were. It's not that I'm bad at these games now, it's that I'm not used to having to put thought into these fights because of how easy the main games have been made. via /r/pokemon http://bit.ly/2XxG1OQ
"Games havent gotten easier because of age..." "Games havent gotten easier because of age..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.