Ads Top

"Got a shiny Buneary after missing the Easter event"


#PokemonGO: I have been playing Pokémon Go on and off since it’s launch almost 3 years ago. I have quite a few shinys but I haven’t been getting any recently so I was so excited to get this was getting driven back home Buneary. I was getting a ride back home after a graduation party and found this shiny while playing in the car. The crazy thing is that I got this shiny because my driver took a wrong turn or else I would have never even seen it. I got insanely lucky!! via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2ZGMrsI
"Got a shiny Buneary after missing the Easter event" "Got a shiny Buneary after missing the Easter event" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.