Ads Top

"I managed to catch EIGHT Lugia in a row from Research Breakthroughs... TWO MONTHS of only Lugia!"


#PokemonGO: I think I should go play the lottery or something lolScreenshots with catch dates for proof, and IVs for those interested. All caught on Wednesdays:1 - Caught on 8th of May - IV 100%2 - Caught on 15th of May - IV 82.2%3 - Caught on 22nd of May - IV 86.7%4 - Caught on 29th of May - IV 88.9%5 - Caught on 5th of June - IV 75.6%6 - Caught on 13th of June - IV 84.4%7 - Caught on 19th of June - IV 88.9%8 - Caught on 26th of June - IV 86.7%My wall of Lugia, just because. (Ignore the first one on the bottom right)Legendary raids are not an easy thing for me to do, so I mostly miss out on the legendaries, unless they're in the research breakthroughs. Because of this, I was unable to catch any Latias or Latios when they were in raids. When the Legendary Beasts were phased out in May, it was finally my opportunity to have a Latias or Latios!Except that didn't happen! Not even a Ho-Oh (which I already had, btw)In the meantime, everyone else I know managed to get at least one of each, and my brother managed to catch both a shiny Lugia and a shiny Latias! At least one of my Lugias is 100%, and the others are pretty good, too, so there's that...Knowing my luck, next week I will probably still get a Lugia...To the guy in whichever comment I saw complaining about 5 Suicune in a row, I fell you. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Jc1a88
"I managed to catch EIGHT Lugia in a row from Research Breakthroughs... TWO MONTHS of only Lugia!" "I managed to catch EIGHT Lugia in a row from Research Breakthroughs... TWO MONTHS of only Lugia!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.