Ads Top

"Is it worth it to dump rare candies into Garchomp for Raikou raid day?"


#PokemonGO: Groudon and Garchomp are the best and second Raikou counters, respectively. I have one level 40 Groudon, but I don't have any other ground types powered up. I currently have 125 Gible candies (i.e. just enough to evolve but leaving none to power up), and I was wondering if I should use rare candies or if I should just have slots 2-6 on my team filled with high neutral DPS Pokemon (one level 40 Rayquaza and four level 40 Shadow Ball Mewtwos). via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2IH4sBw
"Is it worth it to dump rare candies into Garchomp for Raikou raid day?" "Is it worth it to dump rare candies into Garchomp for Raikou raid day?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.