Ads Top

"[Discussion] Niantic needs to change how they spawn raids"


#PokemonGO: Every time I wake up fairly early, almost all gyms have raids going on (7:00 AM) As the day progresses, the number slowly decreases until there is almost none. Most people that work can’t do raids till about 6 P.M. and by that time there is almost none available. I understand why they don’t have raids at night because that could cause some danger, but where I’m from, it doesn’t get dark in the summer until well past 9:30 P:M. The only day that they actually address this situation is on Wednesday night raid hour but that’s it. Idk am I the only that thinks this? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2FMhkEe
"[Discussion] Niantic needs to change how they spawn raids" "[Discussion] Niantic needs to change how they spawn raids" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:27 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.