Ads Top

"Anyone else get warm and fuzzies about that one shiny you were hunting for ever and now have?"


#PokemonGO: I have been chasing a shiny wailmer since they were released. I acted like a petulant child every time Id press on one and it remained blue. Got to the point that I loathed Wailmers on sight but the compulsion to click outweighed any thought of not clicking on one. I finally caught one about three days ago and now cant stop looking at it every time I log on (shes a three star high CP superstar). I didnt think id react like this and its funny because it literally makes me feel happy in the moment.SuperstarSo does anyone else have that one shiny that makes you feel this way? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2KTCdPZ
"Anyone else get warm and fuzzies about that one shiny you were hunting for ever and now have?" "Anyone else get warm and fuzzies about that one shiny you were hunting for ever and now have?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:31 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.