Ads Top

"Confession: I add everyone I play around and send gifts, despite your Team loyalty."


#PokemonGO: Yep. We’re a community, and I have no “real” nostalgia for any of my Mons. I’ll gladly trade you a 2016 Pokemon for any of yours, because that’s what the whole thing is about. Trading, catching, and socializing.I may be in my later 30s but I still get kinda giddy when I pull up on a raid and see a group of people holding their phones. All it usually takes is a “y’all doing this raid?” and a “Lets get that shiny Poke!” And there are no problems. Everyone grins, compares Pokémon’s, levels, IVs, and shines.After stopping playing in 2017, and then picking the game back up 3 months ago: I am definitely happier that Niantic decided to add so much more to bring us all together. And I’ve lost 12 pounds walking around the park after work!See you out there, trainers! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Kvxyon
"Confession: I add everyone I play around and send gifts, despite your Team loyalty." "Confession: I add everyone I play around and send gifts, despite your Team loyalty." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.