Ads Top

"[Complaint] We now have 5 generations worth of Pokémon"


#PokemonGO: No one, and I mean NO ONE ever complained about having Pokémon spawns. No one complained that some people get house spawns (I didn’t). They only wanted their situation to be at least somewhat similar.Please Niantic, tell us this is a mistake and not all spawns were added, because if this is the new norm, I sense an exodus coming. A lot of people lost spawns near their typical play area.This isn’t a rant about clusters going away. This isn’t a rant that I can’t sit on my couch and catch 20 Pokémon. I never could have. But I just did a few laps around my typical play area, seeing if maybe I missed something, but nope. Areas that housed lots of Pokémon now have NOTHING spawning.We have now 5 generations. There are over 500 Pokémon now. It was annoying when you’d get maybe 8 species spawning, having a lack of variety. Some weather is just uninteresting to play in because the spawns are roughly the same things over and over.The last thing this game needed was a decrease in spawns.This doesn’t seem to be a lawsuit issue either. Many have reported that they now get more spawns in their house over at TSR.I would walk over 80km a week catching Pokémon. Now I’m actually considering other hobbies.End rant. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2niK4y8
"[Complaint] We now have 5 generations worth of Pokémon" "[Complaint] We now have 5 generations worth of Pokémon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:29 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.