Ads Top

"Crash on iOS 13"


#PokemonGO: Good evening everyone! I would love to know if anyone is experiencing some strange app behaviour after the update to iOS 13 (.00 and .1 both); I’ve never had a crash, a video lag or anything else but right now I cannot play properly: the first time I launch the app, it crashes almost every time I interact with something (team rocket, pokestop, pokemon and so on), the second time it depends, sometimes it crashes sometimes it works fine. I would love to desume if the problem is me or if it’s something iOS/updating app related. I’m currently using an iPhone XS Max just to add information. Thank you for your replies and have a wonderful day y’all EDIT: reading some of the comments I’ve noticed that adding the PoGo version could be an important factor in this analysis, so I’m doing it: I got the 153.3 A update; maybe you could check, this this could help us understand better the situation. Right now the possible “criminals” are: -iOS 13.X, even though some of the users are running it without any kind of bug -PoGo firmware conflict, which could explain why some users are not experiencing bugs (simply because either they didn’t download iOS13 or they didn’t update the app). Thank you again for your help, we will know what’s happening :) via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2ojUDS4
"Crash on iOS 13" "Crash on iOS 13" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:42 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.