Ads Top

"Gym Camped by a Priest"


#PokemonGO: So there’s this gym near my house and I like to take it really quick on my way home from school and check for shiny Pokémon at the cluster there. After a while I noticed about an hour max after taking the gym it was always lost to the same person. One day I decided to stay 10 minutes longer to see who would always take the gym after me and try to negotiate a 24 buffer so we could both get max coins. After about 5 minutes I see my local priest walk out on his phone and then whoosh, the gym was taken by him. I’m a little dumbfounded and unsure what to do... hep via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2nngiIN
"Gym Camped by a Priest" "Gym Camped by a Priest" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.