Ads Top

"I just wanna say, Thank You Niantic"


#PokemonGO: I really just wanna take the time to say thank you to Niantic for creating Pokemon Go. I know a lot of people give these guys a bit of complaints, but despite all that, I greatly appreciate this one app.This is the only "fitness" (i guess technically it is a fitness app cause their is walking involved) app that I use regularly and ever since I downloaded it back when it first came out, it has greatly improved my life. This is the only app that gives me a reason for wanting to go out for a walk which years ago, I would've not want to go out and walk for anything. But now, I have reasons for wanting to go out and walk: hatching eggs, battling raid bosses, battling gyms, going after certain pokemon, etc. To me, even though virtual gains mean nothing to most, catching different pokemon or the above things mentioned is still a big gain for me as well as physical gain from the exercise I do even if it just walking.So again, Thank you, Niantic! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3529gKH
"I just wanna say, Thank You Niantic" "I just wanna say, Thank You Niantic" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.