Ads Top

"Avoiding Adventure Sync Eggs?"


#PokemonGO: For months I've worked hard at each sunday night to clean off some space for the two adventure sync eggs I'm used to get monday morning. I took midnight walks to get rid of one ore two 2 km-eggs, I tried to keep my pokemon storage full so I was able to spin pokestops without receiving new eggs, just to throw away two monsters before falling asleep, so there would be space for the "big reward".But now I think it was not such a good idea at all - there are always the same pokemon hatching from the AS eggs, mostly Riolu and Shinx. Actually, they are blocking valuable egg slots, where I could - if I was lucky - hatch some really interesting beasts, like Gible, Golett or Deino. This weekend I've started the reverse procedure, trying hard to avoid AS eggs.What are you other people thinking or doing? Try to get them, or avoid them? To me, it would really be great, if Niantic would change the AS eggs and put some newer pokemon into them. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2ovXGqU
"Avoiding Adventure Sync Eggs?" "Avoiding Adventure Sync Eggs?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:46 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.