Ads Top

"December community days, best legacy moves ?"


#PokemonGO: I assume that the 2 CDays in december will give us a chance to get legacy moves from past 2018 and 2019 CDays.I try to find good beldums to be ready because I know meteor mash is making it an outstanding steel attacker.I missed most passed CDays, are there any other pokemons I should focus on ? via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2M0jjbK
"December community days, best legacy moves ?" "December community days, best legacy moves ?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.