Ads Top

"I just got sprayed by a skunk"


#PokemonGO: It’s around 1am my time right now, I had a raid starting around me about 20 minutes ago. I headed out to battle in the raid. It was in a park, I was the only one there. As I’m battling, I hear rustling behind me. I assumed it was just another player battling, but it sounded like a bush rustling instead of footsteps. I turned my head to look, and a skunk already had his ass in full spray mode behind me, and now my hair, face and back are covered in skunk spray. I have nooo idea what to do lol I don’t want to go in my apartment and stink it up, but I also have to clean myself up. Lol help!! How do I get skunk out of my skin/hair?By the way... I wasn’t successful with the raid lolHas anyone else had any crazy or weird encounters like this?! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2ViuuPS
"I just got sprayed by a skunk" "I just got sprayed by a skunk" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.