Ads Top

"I met the sweetest little girl in my last raid"


#PokemonGO: Couple of days ago, I noticed a level 3 raid happening at the ex raid location (a local park). I went to do a raid mainly to insure a ex raid pass for a later date. At first I was just gonna solo it but a 6 year old girl and her father (not playing pokemon but supportive) walk up asking if I can raid with her.She told me she just started playing the game (level 21 I believe) and had a hard time beating a raid on her own. I told her I'd be happy to. I got out of my raid and we waited as for the new battle to begin.I glanced down and noticed she only had a Wailmer in her team and at first I thought she was accidentally using an incomplete custom team. I asked her about it and she sadly said it is the only pokemon she had. Confused, I asked if I can help her in fulling the remaining slots and she gave me her phone. I quickly realized that ALL of her pokemon were fainted.Apparently the girl was never told how revives worked. She been trying to take down Team Rocket and Raids and just kept catching new pokemon instead of reviving the ones she had. (I looked at the father and he gave me a helpless look of "What? I dunno how to play this game!")I told her to left the raid group and I left as well. I spent the next 10 minutes explaining how revives and potions worked as well as how to use the search function to find all her 3 to 4 star pokemon in her collection. She had 12 revives on her (she was throwing them away to make room for pokeballs) and we revived her top 6 pokemon she had.We went back to the raid and finished it together. She gave me a big hug and thank me for helping her win. The little girl then started dragging her father away yelling how she needed to go to all the pokestops now to get more revives.I wish that girl the best of luck...may the Helix be with you little one~! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2ooRTmx
"I met the sweetest little girl in my last raid" "I met the sweetest little girl in my last raid" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:42 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.