Ads Top

"Issues with the Pokéball Plus since last update (0.157.0-A)"


#PokemonGO: Since the update of the App today (5th Oct 2019), I am unable to get my Pokéball Plus connected to my iPhone(s). I've tested 3 different iPhones running iOS 13.1.2 with 2 different Pokéball Plus, all with this Error while try to connect or setup.I've tried all basics, including unpair ball from the device, reset the ball (with the little whole on the back), reinstalling the PoGO-App on the iPhone and grating all permissions again.The odd for me here is, the same 2 Pokéball Plus are still working totally fine with my Nintendo Switch and with the PoGO-App tested on an Android device (also version 0.157.0-A).Does anybody have an idea what this could be and/or how to fix it? Thanks. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2OjkmFk
"Issues with the Pokéball Plus since last update (0.157.0-A)" "Issues with the Pokéball Plus since last update (0.157.0-A)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.