Ads Top

"[question] Lost out on Best friend experience, or troll player?"


#PokemonGO: So I had made a friend through a subreddit like many of us do. Anyway no the go by, and yesterday I notice we are one gift exchange from best friends, they had an opened gift from me and presumed today I'd see the experience. Today though no experience, and that friend removed me from their list.So question is did they get the experience, remove me, causing me to miss out on the experience. Or did I encounter a LVL 40 player who spends his time trolling others in a profoundly sad way, by defriending one gift before reaching best friend status? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/33zWOjY
"[question] Lost out on Best friend experience, or troll player?" "[question] Lost out on Best friend experience, or troll player?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.